The purpose of this notice is to inform you of the data relating to you that we collect and use in connection with this website and the uses (including disclosures to third parties) we make of such data. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any linked sites.
If you have any questions about our use of your personal data, please contact us using the contact details below.
Personal Data that we collect and process
We collect and process personal data relating to you in connection with your use of this website and our relationship with you. This personal data may include the following information that we collect directly from you:
- your name and contact details, including your email address,
- any other personal data relating to you that you provide to us or that we generate about you in connection with your use of this website.]
Website Usage Data
We use Google Analytics to collate and analyse certain statistical information about the use of this website. When you visit our website, the following information is retained about that visit:
- your IP address;
- your web browser type and version;
- your operating system; and
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on our site and the site you exit to.
No attempt is made to identify individual users or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual.
Purposes of Processing and Legal Basis
We will use personal data relating to you for the purposes of:
- communicating with you;
- generating and analysing statistics regarding usage of this website, including the frequency of use of individual pages (where possible, personal data will be anonymised before being used for this purpose); and
The legal bases on which we process your personal data are:
- where you have consented to our processing of your personal data;
- to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you or to perform a contract with you;
- our legitimate interests in conducting our business in a responsible and commercially prudent manner. We will not process your personal data for these purposes if to do so would constitute an unwarranted interference with your own interests, rights and freedoms; and
- that this is necessary to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Where we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can withdraw your consent by contacting us using the contact details below.
Recipients of Data
We may disclose your personal data to other organisations in connection with the above purposes, including:
- to other members of our group of companies;
- to third parties who we engage to provide services to us in connection with this website, such as outsourced service providers, IT services providers, professional advisers and auditors;
- to third parties, their agents and professional advisors, subject to confidentiality obligations, for the purpose of a due diligence exercise by third parties in connection with any proposed merger, acquisition, re-organisation or transfer of our business and to any person proposing to participate in , or promote or underwrite or manage any such arrangement; and
- to competent regulatory authorities and bodies as requested or required by law.
We will not hold your personal data for longer than is necessary. We retain your personal data for as long as we need it for the purposes described in this Notice, or to comply with our obligations under applicable law and, if relevant, to deal with any claim or dispute that might arise between you and us.
In connection with the above we might transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area, including to a jurisdiction which is not recognised by the European Commission as providing for an equivalent level of protection for personal data as is provided for in the European Union. If and to the extent that we do so, we will ensure that appropriate measures are in place to comply with our obligations under applicable law governing such transfers. These may include entering into a contract governing the transfer that contains the ‘standard contractual clauses’ approved for this purpose by the European Commission. If you would like to receive further details of the measures that we have taken in this regard, please contact us at using the contact details below.
You have the following rights, in certain circumstances and subject to certain restrictions, in relation to your personal data:
- the right to access your personal data;
- the right to request the rectification and/or erasure of your personal data;
- the right to restrict the use of your personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data; and
- the right to receive your personal data, which you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to require us to transmit that data to another controller.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at using the contact details below.
We may occasionally update this policy. We encourage you to periodically review this policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Data Protection Commission, 21 Fitzwilliam Square South, Dublin 2 DO2 RD28, Ireland ; Tel 076 110 4800 or 057 868 4800. The Data Protection Commission is the Irish supervisory authority for data protection issues.
If you have any questions about this privacy and cookies policy, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.