Aer Soléir is seeking a Procurement Manager to join our dynamic and growing team.
Reports to: Senior Procurement Manager
The role will be across:
- All phases of development, construction and operations,
- All technologies that Aer Soléir is involved,
- All element of the supply chain (OEMs, Contractors, suppliers, consultants).
- Internal stakeholder collaboration across a broad range of disciplines including development, finance, engineering, interconnection, legal and construction, to ensure the business is provided the Services and Goods it requires,
- Identification and pre-qualification of suppliers and contractors,
- Leading RfX process, tender evaluation, negotiation and award of contracts, consultancy agreements and purchase orders including advising on developing scope of work, specifications, and other key documents,
- Provide data and analysis to support contractor selection for projects including input into ongoing project estimating and budgeting tools,
- Feedback on supply-chain performance,
- Process and contract development to facilitate correct and efficient procurement,
- Set a personal example in taking responsibility for all business activities proceeding ethically and safely, to the required quality standards and environmental performance,
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent blend of relevant professional training and experience,
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in in construction,
- Demonstrable experience in and knowledge of key practices and principles underpinning the construction of renewable energy projects will be an advantage.
Job Category: Procurement
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dublin