Aer Soléir is seeking a Financial Accountant to join our dynamic and growing team.
Reports to: Group Finance Manager
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
This role works within the finance team in Aer Soleir and will be involved in monthly management reporting of companies within the Aer Soleir group. The role is key to external and statutory reporting, audit management, budget preparation, and is a key contributor to consolidation of monthly accounts.
- Monthly management reporting of the Group.
- Balance Sheet & P&L
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Variance analysis and performance reporting of different types of business in the group
- Assistance in the preparation of Management reports for Head of Finance and Senior Management
- Working closely with outsource partners involved in management of project SPVs
- Statutory reporting & Audit management
- Assist Group Finance Manager with year-end audits
- Assist Group Finance Manager with completion of statutory accounts of these companies
- Ensuring compliance to IFRS and local GAAP when required
- Consolidation of accounts
- Significant involvement in the completion of monthly Consolidated accounts
- Assist Group Finance Manager on preparation of consolidated reports for Senior Management
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Working closely with commercial teams to ensure coordination of month end reporting
- External reporting and tax declaration
- Liaising with tax manager to ensure timely and correct tax compliance
- Manage accounts payable professional
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in the areas of financial planning & analysis, management accounting and financial control
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills.
- Experience in consolidated accounts preferred
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and standard finance packages
- Experience with Microsoft Business Central preferred
- An appropriate accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in an equivalent role.